lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

Dialogue "At a clothes shop"

Once you've revised the vocabulary related to clothes and seen the video, have a look at these dialogue. I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful sentences you may need. YOU CAN USE IT BUT NOT LITERALLY, that is, YOU MUST CHANGE SOME WORDS AND ADAPT IT TO YOU.


At a clothes shop
Shop assistant: Hello, Can I help you?
Customer: Hello, yes please. I’m looking for a T-shirt.
Shop assistant: What colour do you prefer?
Customer: I like blue or red.
Shop assistant: And what size do you need?
Customer: I usually use  a large / medium / small size.
Shop assistant: OK. In your size we have these three models.
Customer: Oh, they are very beautiful!
Shop assistant:  Do you want to try them on?
Customer: Yes, please. Where are the fitting rooms?
Shop assistant: Just at the end of the corridor / They are just over there.
Customer: Ok, thanks.
(A few minutes later…)
Shop assistant: Do they suit you?
Customer: Yes, I choose this one. How much is it?
Shop assistant: It is 20 euros.
Customer: Ok. Have you got anything cheaper?
Shop assistant: Yes, of course. This T-shirt is very similar but it costs only 12 euros.
Customer: Much better. Ok, I’ll take it.
Shop assistant: Would you like to buy anything else?
Customer: No, thank you / Yes, I also need a ….
Shop assistant: Ok, come with me, please. Will you put it on your credit card?
Customer: No, I'll pay with cash. Here it is.
Shop assistant: Thank you. Here’s your change.
Customer: Thank you. Good bye.
Shop assistant: Good bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario